Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bad Haircuts .. and more


Question: Are you one of your friend's clients or customers?


I recently just had an appointment with one of my friends at a local salon. She cuts hair, and for a good price. She's worked there for a while now, and her skills are, (well I usually walk away satisfied). that's it... satisfied. Not YES! This is a great haircut, I feel great. Everyone knows that if you look good you feel good. Well, I want to look GREAT, and therefore.....


Her last appointment with me, well, wasn't even satisfactory. She's just not consistant. How far do you value a relationship with a friend as to where it might hurt either your image, brand, or own personal value. What about your company? When do you end it?


I have some figuring out to do.




No comments: