Wednesday, October 04, 2006

"T" Squared - as in TOOL



It was only a matter of time before I started writing about my favorite band TOOL ...


I just attended an awesome display of artistic phenomena Monday night at the Wachovia Arena. To say the least, it was an enchanting, as well as enlightening event. I would just love to say, you want to understand who I am? Umm.. read this, while listening to the albums. I'm seeing them again on Friday Oct 5, 2006 in East Rutheford, NJ.

I would also love to share these reflections of life with everybody I've ever met, without them of course feeling force-fed.... hmm.... I wonder if this is what Jehova's Witnesses feel like?

I will leave you with a song about Trancendance, Progression, and our Evolution as human beings toward enlightenment


Lateralus

Black then white are all i see in my infancy.red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me. lets me see.as below, so above and beyond, I imagine drawn beyond the lines of reason.Push the envelope. Watch it bend.Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I mustFeed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.Black then white are all i see in my infancy.red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me. lets me see there is so much more andbeckons me to look thru to these infinite possibilities.as below, so above and beyond, I imaginedrawn outside the lines of reason.Push the envelope. Watch it bend.over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind.Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.Reaching out to embrace the random. Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.I embrace my desire toI embrace my desire tofeel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widowto feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral to swing on the spiral to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.With my feet upon the ground I move myeslf between the sounds and open wide to suck it in. I feel it move across my skin. I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.what ever will bewilder me.And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.Spiral out. Keep going.Spiral out. Keep going.Spiral out. Keep going.Spiral out. Keep going.Spiral out. Keep going.

No comments: